How can we help?
- Our substance control modules and licenses include:
- Support for building your own substance tracking lists and automatically request suppliers to respond to your list in addition to any industry or regulatory standards
- Support for Supplier Portals and End-points to allow your suppliers to log on to a secure landing page of Compliance Map and upload their declarations
- Email workflows to automate both the publication of requests and acceptance of responses. Compliance Map Enterprise monitors specific mailboxes to review and import any returned forms it finds. Reminders and escalations are triggered as certain intervals in the event of non-responses
- Support for automatic validation and processing of industry standards such as IPC1752A/B and IEC62474 FMD material declarations, IPC1753 (Lab Testing), chemSherpa, and much more.
- Automatic building, populating and publication of customer reporting formats, such as IBM, HP, etc...
- Clean supplier lists - Master/slave supplier relationships are managed within the solution to build a clean and concise supplier communication list to eliminate duplication and increase accuracy
- Supplier collateral storage and automatic communication / audit trail - All documentation and collateral communicated can be stored and recorded for auditing within the Compliance Map staging area. This enables due diligence processes and helps embed the system into your existing business processes