You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience
ECHA is seeking comments and information on the uses and possible exemptions from the authorisation requirement for the following substances:
1. Bisphenol A
2. Dechlorane Plus™
5. Reaction mass of DOTE and MOTE
6. 4,4'-bis(dimethylamino)-4''-(methylamino)trityl alcohol with ≥ 0.1% of Michler's ketone or Michler's base
8. Fatty acids, C16-18, lead salts
9. Trilead dioxide phosphonate
10. Sulfurous acid, lead salt, dibasic
12. Trilead bis(carbonate) dihydroxide
13. Lead oxide sulfate
Substances included on the authorisation list may only be used if an authorisation is granted for a specific use.
The consultation closes on 5 December 2018.