You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience
The following substances will be assessed for inclusion in the List of Restricted Substances (Annex II) under the RoHS Directive:
· Diantimony trioxide (flame retardant)
· Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBP-A, flame retardant)
· Indium phosphide (InP)
· Medium chain chlorinated paraffins (MCCPs) – Alkanes, 14-17, chloro
· Beryllium and its compounds
· Nickel sulphate and nickel sulfamate
· Cobalt dichloride and cobalt sulphate
An exemption request for the use of cadmium in luminescent material for on-chip application on LED semiconductor chips will also be evaluated.
Stakeholders will be consulted during the course of the project.