PEC Modules Conflict Minerals Compliance Software
Why choose us
The Dodd Frank SEC Conflict Minerals legislation requires companies to comprehend and subsequently disclose the use of minerals (3TG) in conflict areas such as the DRC in order to protect human rights in the supply chain. Compliance Map offers solutions to educate your suppliers, gather the necessary smelter information and build reporting to fulfil SEC and customer requirements and downstream data enquiries.
Compliance Map can help by:
- Providing surveying solutions to query your entire supply chain for Conflict Mineral data and leveraging the RMI methodology and CMRT reporting template to standardize communication
- Automating the RCOI validation against received CMRT supplier responses
- Using verdicts to flag the presence of Tin, Tungsten, Tantalum and Gold in your Bill of Materials and combine with supply chain responses to assess and report on the status of products, parts, suppliers and smelters
- Automatic validation of CMRT forms received with the capability to produce outbound CMRT forms at corporate or product level
- Offering a rich, transparent audit trail of all processes, communication and collateral of your Conflict Minerals campaign
- Monitoring RMI lists and updates to the CMRT / IPC so you always have the very latest smelter lists and support for the latest form versions
To find out how Compliance Map can help manage Conflict Minerals obligations, book a demo today.