The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment has updated the list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
The following substances were added to the list on 13 September 2019 due to their carcinogenic properties:
- 2-Amino-4-chlorophenol CAS 95-85-2
- 2-Chloronitrobenzene CAS 88-73-3
- 1,4-Dichloro-2-nitrobenzene CAS 89-61-2
- 2,4-Dichloro-1-nitrobenzene CAS 611-06-3
- N,N-Dimethylacetamide CAS 127-19-5
- para-Nitroanisole CAS 100-17-4
Businesses are required to provide a clear and reasonable warning before knowingly and intentionally exposing anyone to Prop65 listed chemicals one year after being added to the list.