The Oeko-Institut has launched a consultation to assess additional substances for inclusion in the List of Restricted Substances (Annex II) under the RoHS Directive.
Stakeholders are requested to provide relevant technical and scientific evidence on the following substances.
· Diantimony trioxide
· Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBP-A)
· Indium phosphide
· Medium chain chlorinated paraffins (MCCPs)
· Beryllium and its compounds
· Nickel sulphate and nickel sulfamate
· Cobalt dichloride and cobalt sulphate
Interested parties are invited to send their comments by e-mail, at the latest on 15 June 2018, to email@example.com.