Anthesis is happy to extend the partnership with Compliance Map by offering turnkey services for Conflict Minerals data collection and reporting services using the Compliance Map platform.
Compliance Map and Anthesis extend their partnership to offer a combined solution for data management and reporting including:
- Conduct Reasonable Country of Origin Inquiry (RCOI)
- Apply due diligence measures to RCOI results in accordance with the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development Framework
- Draft or review your Conflict Minerals Report and Form SD for your legal team’s review and SEC filing
- Provide a Corporate Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) or Cobalt Reporting Template (CRT) for customer distribution if required
- Utilize the latest version of the CMRT and CRT
About Compliance Map Conflict Minerals
Data Collection and Validation
Compliance Map offers campaign and workflow tools to facilitate end-to-end supplier communication, including bulk email workflows, escalations, reminders. On receiving a supplier CMRT, Compliance Map identifies any unknown smelters, flags issues requiring attention, and publishes a rejection notice to the supplier if required.
Smelter rollups to supplier and product levels
Compliance and RMI flags roll up systematically, both from smelters to suppliers and from parts and bills of materials to finished products. This enables companies to quickly identify non-conforming products and high risk assemblies, parts, and suppliers.
CMRTs can be systematically populated and published as a corporate wide declaration or on a product or part/family basis. An outbound campaign stores a history of all data used to populate an outbound document, safeguarding a complete audit trail for traceability.