Careers / Compliance Programme Implementation Manager
As a Compliance Programme Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for the onboarding, implementation and support of the Compliance Map software platform for new and existing customers.
This is a full time, remote working position with some travel likely within the EU and US.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Documenting internal and client requirements using a variety of techniques such as direct questioning, business process walkthroughs, mapping exercises, etc..
- Understanding client requirements and offering solutions in-line with the capabilities of the software and industry best practices
- Owning the implementation of the software project from start to end
- Taking part in the implementation by configuring the solution to meet client requirements
- Develop test scripts, acceptance criteria, UATs
- Support the client post-implementation and assist in continuous improvement cycles
- Perform testing of the solution as changes are made to meet customer needs
- Conduct client and supplier trainings of the software solution and develop training aids/help documentation
- Providing presentations of the solution based on common customer use cases
A successful candidate must have the following essential skills:
- In-depth experience with complex PLM systems such as PTC Windchill, Teamcenter, Oracle Agile or SAP PLM
- In-depth knowledge of product compliance i.e. RoHS, REACH, Prop65, WEEE, Conflict Minerals
- Experience in the electronics, communication or retail industry as a manager of Production, Planning and Control, Production, Supply Chain or IT
- Sufficiently technical to be able to quickly learn the Compliance Map platform and how it can be implemented successfully
- Experience of supply chain planning/ERP systems
- Experience of software implementation and support
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A strong customer focus and relationship management skills with the ability to see both the wider picture and detailed subject matter
Compliance Programme Implementation Manager As a Compliance Programme Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for the onboarding, implementation and support of the Compliance Map software platform for new and existing customers. More info Compliance Software Project Manager As a Compliance Software Project Manager, you will be responsible for the project implementation, configuration and support of the Compliance Map software platform More info Business Systems Administrator As a Business Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the management of the cloud system infrastructure, database integrations and security. More info